The new ST SUVs don’t just go fast – they do so with control, style, and sophistication valued by you and your passengers. These smart, and sporting, choices in transportation require us to deliver an experience to you that demonstrates their outstanding athletic abilities and technological features using both a controlled setting and public roads… and do all of which in an appropriate and safe manner.
When you join us in Park City for this complimentary experience exclusive to all Explorer ST owners you will be exposed to the vehicles and what they can do like never before. From exercises designed to hone your driving skills while demonstrating technology in our vehicles to a tour through the Wasatch Mountains and visits to noted local highlights, the ST SUV Experience is comprehensive and the first program of its kind to be conducted by the Ford Performance Racing School. Once you have completed this program, you will have even more respect for your ST SUV and a new-found appreciation for your enhanced driving skills. Oh, and plenty of terrific memories of a wonderful time spent in the mountains surrounding one of America’s most beautiful mountain towns, Park City.
Included with your Park City Ford ST SUV Experience registration:
- 1-day driving experience in scenic Park City, UT*
- 1 guest experience**
- 1-night stay at the Hyatt Centric Park City***
- Welcome dinner reception for you and a guest
- Breakfast for you and a guest
- Catered lunch at Soldier Hollow Nordic Center
- Exclusive ST SUV Experience participant gifts
- Olympic Biathlon Experience
- Memories to last a lifetime
* Guided scenic mountain drive from Hyatt Centric to Soldier Hollow Nordic Center which will allow you to experience the handling, paddle shifts, and RPM hold capability. At Soldier Hollow participants will perform exercises in a skid car to learn how to control oversteer and understeer, experience the accident avoidance capabilities of Ford Co-Pilot360™ and push the vehicle to its dynamic limits (Autocross).
** Guest experience is optional – limit one guest for program activities (excludes Skid Car). Age restrictions – 14 years minimum, or 16 years w/ valid driver’s license to drive; if under 18 years, the ST owner must be 18 or older.
*** Includes one ‘2 Queen Beds’ room the evening of the reception dinner – other options and upgrades available at an additional cost and based on availability.
– You and your guest are responsible for all transportation to and from the Hyatt Centric Park City.
Optional – ONE-OF-A-KIND Olympic Biathlon Experience Discover why biathlon is the most popular winter sport in Europe! As an “aspiring Olympian,” participants are coached by Soldier Hollow Nordic Center’s professional staff as they learn to shoot with precision rifles that are similar to equipment used during the Olympic Games.
Online registration is currently closed for the 2020 season. Call 435-27-SPEED for 2021 calendar details.